This Weight Watchers-Friendly Italian Pasta Salad recipe is easy to make and delicious, this pasta salad is one of my favorite recipes!
Servings: Makes 6 servings
7 PersonalPoints per serving* Points Will vary according to YOUR individual plan.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
This Weight Watchers Pasta Salad is perfect for a summer BBQ, potluck, or even for an easy, make-ahead meal.
This Weight Watchers Pasta Salad is simple and versatile with full of healthy ingredients
How do I make my Italian Pasta Salad?
1. Cook pasta until al dente.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Slice pepperoni and cheese into small pieces.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, adding the dressing last.
5. Eat now or let set in the fridge for a few hours.