I had some waffle cones that I wanted to use up so I decided to use them instead of pretzels in this fresh peach salad! The waffle cone crust paired really well with the sweet peaches and cream topping and was a great way to use up broken waffle cones!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
Points per serving – 6 PTs.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PEACHES AND CREAM WAFFLE CONE SALAD?
1. Heat water until almost boiling and stir in a jello packet.
2. Set aside and let reach room temperature.
3. Roughly break up your waffle cones, I did this by putting them in a ziplock bag and hitting them with a rolling pin but you could use a food processor also. Add waffle cone pieces to the melted butter spread and the 2 Tbsp of sweetener and mix well.
4. Press the mixture into a 13X9-inch pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
6. Let cool for 1-2 hours.
7. For the filling, mix together cream cheese and remaining sweetener until well combined.
8. Fold in whipped topping.
9. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust, making sure to get it all the way to the edges so jello won’t seep down to the crust.
10. Refrigerate for about an hour.
11. Top with sliced peaches and pour room-temperature jello on top.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until jello is set up, or overnight.