Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread🍕 | 2-Ingredient dough Recipe | WW recipe (Weight Watchers) This recipe was inspired by Pinterest and the Pizza Monkey bread recipes I found on there. I decided to do my own WW-friendly version of this fun and tasty appetizer!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
My PersonalPoints per serving – 8 PTs. The Points may vary according to your plan.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PEPPERONI PIZZA MONKEY BREAD?
1. In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups four, Greek yogurt, granulated garlic, and 1 tsp Italian seasoning until the dough starts to form.
2. Remove and knead on a floured surface for 5 minutes.
3. Once kneaded, cut the dough in half and roll each half out to 1/8 inch thickness.
4. Cut into pieces and put into a large bowl.
5. Add olive oil, minced garlic, 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 tsp Italian seasoning to the dough and mix or toss together until dough is coated.
6. Cut pepperoni into pieces and set aside.
7. Spray a Bunt pan (I used a 10-cup size) with cooking spray.
8. Add about half of the dough mixture to the bottom of the Bundt pan.
9. Add half the sauce, half the remaining cheese and half of the pepperoni.
10. Repeat those steps with the remaining ingredients.
11. Bake at 350 for about 40-45 minutes or until cooked through.