This delicious, simple-to-make, turkey meatloaf makes a great comforting Weight Watchers dinner. At just 3 Points per generous slice.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
3 Points per serving
What’s For Dinner, Turkey Tortilla Meatloaf is a really good and pretty easy Weight Watchers recipe. I like the bits of red onion to add color. with barbecue sauce and tortillas, I’m not surprised my husband liked it.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
If you are looking for low Point meatloaf and easy to make then look no further! This Turkey Meatloaf, made with ground turkey breast is very few Points if you are a Weight Watcher and works out at under 190 calories per slice.
HOW DO I MAKE TURKEY TORTILLA MEATLOAF?
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion, and egg.
3. Add the turkey, crushed chips, and 3 tbsp barbecue sauce.
4. Spoon the mixture into a prepared bread pan.
5. Brush the loaf with the remaining barbecue sauce.
6. Bake until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf registers 165°F, about 40 minutes.
7. Cut the meatloaf into 8 slices.