Veggie Lasagna with Hearts of Palm Noodles | WW Recipe (Weight Watchers) I tried out a NEW WW lasagna recipe using low-carb, pasta alternatives, hearts of palm noodles instead of traditional lasagna noodles. I’ve been wanting to try out the hearts of palm instead of noodles for a while now, so this recipe was perfect for that!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
5 Points™ per serving.
HOW DO I MAKE VEGGIE LASAGNA WITH HEARTS OF PALM NOODLES?
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat pan over medium-high.
3. Add mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper, sauté until tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in 1½ cups marinara.
5. In a large pot of boiling water, cook lasagna sheets for 2-5 minutes.
6. Drain and arrange noodles on a paper towel-lined sheet pan to drain and cool.
7. In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan, spinach, and remaining ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
8. Spread ½ of the remaining marinara over the bottom of the 9X9 prepared lasagna pan.
9. Top with one-fourth of the lasagna sheets.
10. Spread half of the zucchini mixture on top, then top with another one-fourth of the lasagna sheets.
11. Spread ricotta mixture on top, then top with another one-fourth of the lasagna sheets.
12. Spread the remaining half of the zucchini mixture on top, then top with the remaining lasagna sheets.
13. Spread the remaining marinara over top.
14. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan and mozzarella.
15. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F until bubbly, about 35-40 minutes.
16. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces and serving.