I love Tater Tot Casserole so I lightened it up to make this one more WW-friendly! This Weight Watchers Tater Tot Casserole is easy, delicious, and kid-friendly!
Servings: Makes 6 servings
7 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE?
1. Pepper turkey and onions and cook on med/high heat until the turkey is almost cooked completely.
2. Add in cauliflower rice and cook a couple of minutes more until the turkey is done.
3. Add in garlic and cook for about a minute or until fragrant.
4. Turn the heat down to low and stir in green beans, soup, milk, and yogurt.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared 13X9 inch casserole dish.
6. Top with tater tots and cheese and bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 minutes.