I love to make Casseroles, they are filling and tasty and this Weight Watchers Tater Tot Casserole is low in points and I’ll make it over and over again.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
4 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE?
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix together and add the chicken, cauliflower, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Mix together.
6. Using no-stick cooking spray, spray an 8×8 baking pan then add the chicken mixture.
7. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken mixture.
8. Add the tater tots and bake for 30 about minutes. Enjoy!