This Weight Watchers Baked Salsa Chicken recipe is so easy to make and it comes together in just a couple of minutes.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
If you’re looking for a really quick and easy dinner that you want to just throw together in a few minutes this one is it but it is also very tasty
HOW DO I MAKE MY BAKED SALSA CHICKEN RECIPE?
1. Spray a 9X9 casserole dish with cooking spray and lay chicken breasts in it.
2. Sprinkle breasts with taco seasoning on all sides.
3. Pour salsa on top, covering breasts completely.
4. Bake at 375 until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165, about 45 minutes.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top, followed by cilantro.
7. Then bake an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
8. Serve alone or with rice.