This Weight Watchers Salsa Chicken Recipe is an easy, healthy dinner idea, low in Weight Watchers points and so delicious.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
1 Point® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
If you’re looking for a really quick and easy dinner that you want to just throw together in a few minutes this one is it but it is also very tasty
HOW DO I MAKE MY BAKED SALSA CHICKEN RECIPE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F.
2. Spray 11×7 baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
3. Place chicken in a baking dish, and pour salsa over chicken evenly.
4. Add green onions and cheese on the tip.
5. Cover and Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake until chicken is fully cooked approx 10 minutes.