New! Weight Watchers New Plan for 2022 – 2023
In an unprecedented move, Weight Watchers is launching a new system for members on November 14, 2022, which is much earlier than expected.
When will the UPDATED Weight Watchers points® plan roll out?
It will officially start on Monday, November 14, 2022.
What is the updated WeightWatchers plan called?
The new plan will be simply called “Weight Watchers Plan”
The updated Weight Watchers plan® is similar to the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan
Can I stay on Personal Points Plan indefinitely?
You can continue with the Personal Points Plan until December 11th then you will automatically be switched to the new Points® system plan.
Will my site recipes be updated with the new plan?
Yes! Every recipe will update to the new Weight Watchers Plan.
What is the new Weight Watchers Plan?
- The new Weight Watchers Plan for 2022 and 2023 is simple and makes weight loss easier.
- The new plan has the same list of zero-point foods for all members.
- The recipes will have the same amount of points.
- 80% of members will see their daily point allowance increase with the new plan.
- The new plan has approximately 200 zero-point foods.
Have you had a chance to update to the newest version of the WW app? If not, make sure you have 10.25.1.
The New Weight Watchers Plan 2022-2023 is coming up soon and people are asking me: will Weight Watchers have a new plan for 2023?
People have been leaving the program in droves and the PersonalPoints plan has been a big letdown for many customers. For this reason, WW has listened to customers and will come up with a new plan by the end of this year.
Weight Watchers 2023 Plan
As of today, we’re waiting for any information at all from Weight Watchers that would indicate a plan change, but nothing has been substantiated.
Is there a new Weight Watchers plan coming?
For now, there is no proof of a new Weight Watcher plan… but bookmark this post because we will update it as we hear from our sources at Weight Watchers!
What is the Zero Point Foods list for the new Weight Watchers Plan?
All members of Weight Watchers (except for those on the diabetic plan) will have the same zero-point foods list, which will include:
- non-starchy vegetables
- lean poultry
- non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- non-fat cottage cheese
- popcorn (plain, air-popped)
And here’s a list of my most popular Weight Watchers recipes that will help you be successful on your wellness journey:
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
- Weight Watchers Friendly French Onion Chicken
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Weight Watchers Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Friendly Taco Bubble Up Casserole
- Weight Watchers Lightened Up Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Breast
What will the new Weight Watchers plan be called?
As of today, the name of the new plan has not yet been released. But stay tuned and we will update you as soon as that information is available.
Will the Weight Watchers Personal Points Plan End?
The answer is Yes, the current Personal Points plan will end in December 2022.
Why is Weight Watchers Ending Personal Points Plan?
Weight Watchers has not officially stated why the new Personalized Points plan is ending. I can tell you that people are not losing weight with the current plan.
And in the meantime, don’t forget to come to hang out in our free Facebook group. 🙂 See ya there!
Read more about the new WW plan on the holy mess blog