This Weight Watchers Taco Bubble Up Casserole is not only Weight Watchers friendly, it is easy and tasty and comes together in minutes! The best part is my kids love it too!
Servings: Makes 6 servings
7-8 PersonalPoints per serving. Points Will vary according to YOUR individual plan.
My individual zero-point foods from my list are marked below in the ingredient list, adjust points based on your personal zero-point foods
I cut it into 6 equal-sized servings. I personally like adding a little franks hot sauce as I am all for the spice.
I love to hear from everyone so please feel free to share your reviews in the comments below. I hope you and your family enjoy this Taco Bubble Up Casserole as much as I do.
HOW DO I MAKE MY TACO BUBBLE-UP CASSEROLE?
1. Cook hamburger till browned. While the hamburger is browning, chop up biscuits.
2. Once the hamburger is browned, add taco seasoning and water and cook until most of the water has evaporated.
3. Add veggies and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes till slightly softened.
4. Add enchilada sauce, Rotel and beans, mix well.
5. Then add half of the cheese and mix well.
6. Mix in chopped biscuits.
7. Pour mixture into a prepared 13X9 inch pan and cook at 350 for 25 minutes.
8. Add remaining cheese and return to oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.