This recipe for Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie is a Weight Watchers recipe but is so delicious, you would never know! It is cheesy and hearty and a hit with even my kids! It is also super easy to make and comes together in minutes.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
6-7 PersonalPoints per serving* Points may vary according to your plan.
I love a good bubble-up recipe! This Weight Watchers Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie tastes great and it’s super easy to make.
And it’s only 6-7 points per serving! For me, chicken pot pie is comfort food and healthy. It’s filling and it makes me happy.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BUBBLE-UP CHICKEN POT PIE?
1. Cook your onions in a little olive oil for a couple of minutes to start them softening.
2. Chop biscuits into pieces and set them aside.
3. (I cut the biscuits into smaller pieces now than what I show in the video to ensure they bake all the way through)
4. Then add onions, chicken, veggies, seasoning, and gravy together and mix well.
5. Add yogurt and biscuits and mix again.
6. Put the mixture in a 13X9 inch baking dish and bake in preheated oven at 350 for 35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
8. Put back in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.