This Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Salsa recipe is a super easy shredded chicken recipe that takes seconds to prep and put into the crockpot.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
0 Points® per serving (2 Cups)
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CROCKPOT CHICKEN SALSA?
1. Add all ingredients to the crockpot
2. Then cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs
3. Remove chicken, shred, and mix back in
4. Lightly sauté diced peppers & onions and add to crockpot
5. Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes