This Weight Watchers Crack Chicken recipe is super easy to make and so delicious. This Crack Chicken recipe can be made in Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, or Stovetop. You can eat this recipe in three ways! Delicious dip, as a salad topping, or add it to mini bell peppers for a treat!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
3 WW Points on the 2023 Plan
HOW TO MAKE THIS CRACK CHICKEN RECIPE?
Instant Pot Directions:
1. First, place the chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
2. Then add 1 cup of water and lock the lid into place and turn the pressure valve to Seal.
3. For about 12 minutes, cook on high pressure.
4. When done, let the pressure release naturally.
5. While the chicken is cooking, cook the turkey bacon in the oven depending on the package.
6. Cut into cubes and set aside.
7. In a blender, mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill together.
8. Mix well until you have a ranch-like dressing. Set aside until ready to use.
9. Drain and shred the chicken.
10. Then add the dressing from the blender, turkey bacon, and cheddar cheese over the chicken.
11. Mix well.
12. You can turn the Instant Pot to sauté to help melt the cheese if your chicken has cooled.
Slow Cooker Directions:
1. Add 1 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth to the crockpot.
2. Then, cook the chicken on high heat for about 4 hours.
3. While the chicken is cooking, In the oven, cook the bacon.
4. Cube it when it’s finished cooking.
5. Blend together the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill in the food processor or blender.
6. Pour the sauce into your shredded chicken.
7. Add turkey bacon and cheddar cheese.
8. Optional: Add back to the slow cooker if you want to keep it warm for later.
1. Bake or broil the chicken to cook.
2. For about 15 minutes. Cook the bacon at 400 degrees.
3. When it’s done, cube it.
4. When the chicken is done cooking, shred it with two forks or a mixer.
5. In a food processor or blender, mix the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill.
6. Pour the sauce over the shredded chicken.
7. Add the cooked bacon and cheddar cheese.