This Weight Watchers Chicken Pasta Salad recipe is my favorite on my weight loss journey, easy to make, low in points and so delicious.
Makes 8, 1 3/4 cup servings
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHICKEN PASTA SALAD?
1. Cook the chicken breasts then drain off any liquid and let cool.
2. In the meantime, in a large pot cook the pasta until perfect; drain and rinse under cool/cold water.
3. Then mix the mustard, yogurt, salt and pepper into the pasta.
4. Slice the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and add it to this mixture.
5. Stir in the pasta, grapes, peas and celery.
6. Mix the combination well then cover and refrigerate for about an hour.