This Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie recipe is a Comfort food that is sure to please the entire family and leave everyone asking for seconds.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
6 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the WW official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHICKEN POT PIE?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using non-stick cooking spray spray a small casserole dish.
3. Mix together all ingredients except canned biscuits In a large bowl.
4. Pour mixture into casserole.
5. Top with canned biscuits.
6. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and biscuits are golden brown.