This cheesy pasta is like a combination of pasta and pizza in one with the pasta serving as the base or “crust” and the cheeses, sauce, meats and veggies, the toppings of a pizza. This recipe is the winner for me and my children! It is also a great way to make your kids eat their veggies!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
5 Points per serving.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PIZZA PASTA BAKE?
1. Firstly, cook ground meat and veggies until the meat is done and the veggies are softened.
2. Then add sauce and seasonings and continue to cook for an additional few minutes.
3. Boil spaghetti noodles until al dente.
4. Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and eggs to cooked pasta, mix together and press into a prepared 9X13 baking dish.
5. Spread ricotta evenly over the pasta.
6. When the sauce is ready, pour it over the noodles.
7. Evenly spread the remaining cheeses on top.
8. Add pepperoni and bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.