This Weight Watchers lightened-up version of a fast food favorite hits the spot when you are craving fast food but don’t want all of the calories or points!
Servings: Makes 4 servings.
8 Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY MEXICAN PIZZA?
1. Add ground turkey to a large pan and cook until browned, over medium-high heat.
2. Add the water and taco seasoning.
3. Combine and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil then place as many tortillas as will fit on the baking sheet without overlapping.
6. You can get all 8 on mine if you need to, put on two sheets or bake in batches.
7. Lightly brush both sides of the tortillas with oil, then sprinkle with salt.
8. Bake for eight minutes, flipping the tortillas over about halfway through.
9. Spread a half cup of refried beans over 4 tortillas.
10. Evenly sprinkle a half cup of the cooked ground turkey over the refried beans.
11. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons of grated cheddar on the turkey.
12. Top each one with one of the remaining tortillas.
13. Spread 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce on top of the top tortilla.
14. Drizzle with tomatoes and green onions over the enchilada sauce.
15. Add 2 tablespoons of cheese.
16. Bake at 400F for 7-8 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.