This Weight Watchers Zero Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is perfect for fall and It’s the simplest crustless pie recipe you’ll ever make!! This Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie is an ultra-creamy, super soft, custard-like pie without the crust!
Servings: Makes 6 slices
0 Points™ per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS ZERO-POINT CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE?
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Then spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour into the dish.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Before serving take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.