Weight Watchers No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie 🦃 This easy-to-make no-bake pie is delicious and perfect for Thanksgiving!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
7 Points per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY TURTLE PUMPKIN PIE?
1. To make the crust, crush up graham crackers and mix with melted Brummel and Brown and stevia.
2. Press into a pie pan and bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
3. Let it completely cool.
4. In a medium bowl, combine, pumpkin, almond milk, Jello pudding, nutmeg and cinnamon until incorporated well and use for the filling.
5. Stir in half of the whipped topping until well combined.
6. When the crust is fully cooled, spread 4 Tbsp of caramel topping evenly.
7. Sprinkle 3/4 of the chopped pecans on the caramel.
8. Spread pie filling evenly over the top and refrigerate for about an hour.
9. Spread the remaining whipped topping on the pie.
10. Finally, top with remaining pecans and caramel topping (I heat mine for a few seconds first) and chocolate chips.