These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Donuts are a delicious and easy treat that can be made using a cake mix. These donuts are perfect for morning breakfast or snacks!
Servings: Makes 24 regular-size donuts
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN DONUTS?
1. Mix the first three ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of cake mix into each donut pan and bake them in the oven for 12 – 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl together.
4. Dip the sides of the donut into the cinnamon and sugar mix. Enjoy.
5. You have the option to either spoon the batter into the donut pan or use a ziplock bag and cut a hole in the bag to pipe the batter into the pan.