These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are made with the 2 ingredient dough, delicious, easy to make and come together in minutes!
Servings: Makes 6 rolls, serving size is one roll.
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN SPICE CINNAMON ROLLS?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use cooking spray to lightly mist an 8×8 baking dish.
3. In a bowl place the flour, yogurt and ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir it together with a fork until mostly combined.
4. Remove the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead it until fully combined and form it into an oval ball.
5. Use a rolling pin dusted with flour to roll the dough out into a flat rectangle (about 8” x 12”).
6. Mix together the pumpkin, brown sugar and cinnamon In a bowl until combined.
7. Use a rubber spatula to spread the pumpkin mixture evenly across the surface of the dough.
8. Once the pumpkin is spread, start with one of the shorter sides and roll the dough forward over the pumpkin until the dough is all rolled up into a log.
9. Cut the roll into 6 slices and place them spiral-side up in the prepared baking dish.
10. To spread them out a little wider press each roll down lightly.
11. Place the rolls in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
12. Take them out from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
13. Blend the powdered sugar, milk, and 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract until smooth.
14. Once the rolls have cooled a bit, pour the icing over the top and serve.