This Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bread Recipe is delicious, easy to make and low in Weight Watchers points.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN BREAD RECUPE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl add the pumpkin, applesauce, syrup, milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Stir together.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a separate large mixing bowl.
5. Whisk together.
6. Then combine the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture.
7. Stir together until combined.
8. Using non-stick cooking spray, spray a 1.5-quart bread pan.
9. Add the pumpkin bread batter to the pan.
10. Bake for 55 minutes.