If you are looking for a pumpkin, chocolatey, hearty grab-and-go breakfast or snack that’s perfect for Fall? Try these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins they’re a perfect combination of healthy and indulgent!
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
3 Points per muffin
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL MUFFINS?
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Spay the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt and stir until thoroughly mixed.
4. In another separate bowl, whisk the egg white, egg, pumpkin, milk and vanilla.
5. Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir until blended together.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Then spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake without covered for 18-22 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned.