These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Muffins are easy to make and Delicious with only Two Ingredients, they are a hit every time I make them.
Servings: Makes 24 muffins
3 WW Points® per muffin
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE MIX MUFFINS?
1. Add an oven rack in the center of the oven.
2. Preheat the oven to 400F degrees and line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners or you can coat them with non-stick spray.
3. In a large bowl make the batter by mixing just the two ingredients together, ignoring the instructions on the cake mix. The mixture will be very thick and require some effort!
4. Divide the batter evenly between the mini muffin cups tins.
5. Bake at 400F degrees for 10 to 12 minutes for the mini-muffins.
6. Remove and place on wire racks to cool.