These Weight Watchers Cinnamon Streusel Muffins are easy to make, light and perfectly sweet with a cinnamon sugar streusel topping-this is the perfect coffee cake muffin recipe you’ll make ever!
Servings: Makes 12 regular-size muffins
2 Points™ per muffin.
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
How Do I Make My Cinnamon Streusel Muffins?
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 12-cup regular-size muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line the muffin tin with foil liners.
3. Add the pancake mix or flour, cinnamon, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the egg, vanilla extract, unsweetened applesauce, almond milk, and white and brown granulated sweetener in a separate bowl. Whisk until just combined.
5. Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients gradually.
6. Stir until JUST combined. TIP: Over-mixing the batter will cause the muffins to be tough, bake unevenly, creating elongated holes, and/or forming peaked tops.
7. Scoop batter evenly among prepared muffin pan.
8. Fill each one up slightly more than half.
For the topping:
1. combine the flour, regular sugar and cinnamon.
2. Cut the soft butter into the mixture-start with 2 tsp of butter and add more if needed until the mixture resembles coarse crumbles.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 teaspoon on top of each muffin.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes then cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
5. Let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.