This Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins Recipe is a Quick and easy way to make your favorite breakfast or dessert! Plus these muffins are Low in calories and low in fat.
Servings: Makes regular-size 12 muffins
1 Point™ for one muffin
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS?
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Then combine egg, water, applesauce & sugar substitute in a large mixing bowl.
3. Blend together then add Kodiak pancake mix and baking powder.
4. Stir until well combined.
5. Fold in fresh or frozen blueberries.
6. Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray or you can use muffin foil-liners.
7. Pour batter into 12 muffin cups.
8. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
9. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.