This Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins Recipe is a Quick and easy way to make your favorite breakfast or dessert! Plus these muffins are Low in calories and low in fat.
Servings: Makes regular size 12 muffins
1 PersonalPoint™ for one muffin
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS?
1. Line muffin tin(s) with 18 muffin cups.
2. Add hot water and AllBran to a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir to mix.
4. Then open the Krustaez mix and add the baking powder to it in the box.
5. Gently stir in the baking powder.
6. Mix the Krustaez with the AllBran.
7. Stir to mix until well combined.
8. Be sure to Fill muffin cups with equal amounts of batter (12 muffins)
9. Bake as per the instructions on the Krustaez box.