This Weight Watchers Cranberry Banana Bread Recipe is easy to make, delicious bread that’s great for breakfast, snacks, or dessert!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
4 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CRANBERRY BREAD?
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
2. Using a non-stick spray, spray the loaf pan.
3. Then combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt In a medium-sized mixing bowl.
4. Set aside for later.
5. Beat the sugar and oil together In a separate large mixing bowl. Do this for 2 minutes.
6. Add the egg substitute to the sugar and oil mixture and beat to mix.
7. In the same bowl, add the bananas and beat to mix.
8. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed by scraping the sides of the bowl.
9. Add the flour mixture from the first bowl into this large bowl.
10. Stir everything together.
11. Add the cranberries and mix.
12. Then pour the batter into the sprayed loaf pan.
13. Place the pan in the preheated oven.
14. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until the bread is fully cooked.