This Weight Watchers Banana Bread recipe is easy, moist and flavorful. you can top it with a drizzle of icing or without, This recipe is a wonderful Weight Watchers-friendly treat!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
3 Points® per serving
HOW DO I MAKE MY BANANA BREAD?
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C / 160°C fan assisted.
2. Then line a loaf pan (approx 9×5 inches) with baking parchment.
3. Peel the bananas, break them into chunks and place them in a bowl.
4. Mash up the bananas using a fork until they are smooth and mostly lump free.
5. Then add the whisked egg and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
6. In a separate bowl add the flour, sugars, cinnamon (if using) baking powder, baking soda and salt.
7. Use a spoon to combine.
8. Use a spoon to combine tip the wet banana mixture with the dry ingredients until everything is thoroughly mixed together.
9. Stir in the vegetable oil.
12. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and place it in your preheated oven.
11. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the banana bread has risen and turned golden brown.
12. Remove it from the oven and leave it in the pan for 5 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool.
13. You can add the drizzle of icing (if using) Once cool.
14. For the icing, place the powdered sugar in a small bowl with ½ teaspoon of warm water and stir. Add water in ¼ teaspoon until you have the desired consistency.
15. Drizzle the icing over the cake.
16. Enjoy and remember to track!