This Weight Watchers Banana Bread recipe is easy and moist. This Weight Watchers Banana Bread recipe is only 1 point per slice.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
1 Point® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BANANA BREAD?
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
3. Mash your bananas in a large bowl.
4. In the same bowl, add the egg, light brown sugar, applesauce, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Then combine with a large spoon or spatula. Make sure to not overmix the batter.
6. You just want to ensure that everything is mixed together.
7. Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
9. Let cool then flip the loaf out of the pan.