These Weight Watchers brownies are easy to make, healthy and low in Weight Watchers points, low in fat and calories!
Servings: Makes 16 servings
1 Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY GREEK YOGURT BROWNIES?
1. Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and combine well.
2. Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
3. Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.