This Weight Watchers Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake is a staple in my Weight Watchers journey. Low in Weight watchers points and made with Greek yogurt makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 Point™ per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE?
1. In a mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, instant coffee, and sugar substitute and mix well using a wire whisk.
2. Add yogurt and dry pudding, and mix well.
3. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan lightly greased with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake 350 for 30 min.
5. The cheesecake may look jiggly but it will set once it’s chilled.
6. Before covering the cheesecake with plastic wrap let it cool for about 15-20 min and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
7. It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
8. For the best texture and flavor, It can take up to 12 hours.
9. The longer cools the better tastes.