This is the moistest cinnamon swirl banana bread that I have ever made. It’s also very easy to make, low in points and calories.
Servings: Makes 10 servings
2 WW Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CINNAMON SWIRL BANANA BREAD?
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray your regular-sized loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together.
4. Beat together your mashed banana and brown sugar in a separate bowl.
5. Add in eggs, apple sauce and yogurt and continue beating.
6. Add vanilla and then stir in your dry ingredients.
7. Pour half of the batter into your loaf pan and spread out.
8. In a small zip lock bag shake together your 3 tablespoons white sugar and 2 teaspoon cinnamon then sprinkle it on top of the batter.
9. Pour the remaining batter into a loaf pan.
10. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.