This Weight Watchers Banana Split “Cake” with Pineapple “Frosting” recipe is easy to make and delicious, I eat it for breakfast, but it’s like dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE BANANA SPLIT CAKE WITH PINEAPPLE FROSTING?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish.
3. Combine together oats, milk, applesauce, eggs, syrup, vanilla, stevia, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and mashed bananas In a mixing bowl.
4. Gently stir in sliced bananas and strawberries.
5. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
6. Place baking chips, so each piece has 5 pieces.
7. Bake for 40 minutes until set and lightly brown.
8. You can serve it warm or cold with pineapple frosting and desired toppings.
9. It’s can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
10. For the glaze, stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
11. Cover and refrigerate.
12. Heat each piece in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
13. Top warm oatmeal with a couple of spoonfuls of pineapple frosting…add desired toppings.