This amazing Weight Watchers lemon loaf cake is the absolute best! Easy to make, super moist and bursting with lemon flavor. If you’re huge on the lemon loaf, then you will love this lemon loaf!
Servings: Makes 10 servings
4 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY LEMON LOAF CAKE?
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular-size loaf pan with some cooking spray.
2. Mix the eggs and sugar together in a bowl.
3. Then add in the yogurt, apple sauce, lemon juice, lemon extract and lemon zest.
4. Mix in the flour and baking powder, pour the batter into your loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until the loaf is baked right through.
5. Before removing from the pan, let cool.
6. In a small bowl mix your icing sugar and lemon juice together to make the glaze, pour over the loaf.
7. Cut into 10 equal servings.