This amazing Weight Watchers lemon loaf cake is the absolute best! Easy to make, super moist and bursting with lemon flavor. If you’re huge on the lemon loaf, then you will love this lemon loaf!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
5 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY LEMON LOAF CAKE?
1. In a large mixing bowl or mixer, add the eggs, sugar, and yogurt.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Add oil and applesauce and mix again.
4. Zest and juice your lemon.
5. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract then mix again.
6. In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, stir until combined.
7. Slowly mix into moist ingredients, and mix until just combined, don’t overmix.
8. Some lumps may still remain.
9. Pour batter into a prepared 9X5 loaf pan.
10. Cook at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
11. Allow it to cool completely in the pan.
12. To make the glaze, whisk together Swerve confectioners and 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
13. You can add more juice if you like a thinner glaze.
14. When the cake has cooled, pour the glaze over the top.