This Apple Cake tastes like an Apple Fritter in a Bundt cake form! I took one of my favorite Fall cake recipes and lightened it up to make it more WW-friendly! It is a soft, moist cake, loaded with apples, brown sugar and Fall spices, making it the perfect dessert for Fall!
Servings: Makes 16 servings.
5 Points per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY APPLE BUNDT CAKE?
1. Cream together sweetener and butter.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Then add in dry cake ingredients and mix just till combined.
To assemble the cake:
1. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture into the bottom of a well-sprayed Bundt pan.
2. Then layer half of the cake batter over this.
3. After that pour the apple mixture over the cake batter then sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
4. Top with remaining cake batter.
5. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
6. When done, let cool for around 5-10 minutes before removing the cake from the pan.
7. Let cool completely before adding the glaze.