These 2 Ingredient cheeseburger bombs are fun to make and even better to eat these cheeseburger bombs feel indulgent but two only set you back 6 points!!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
6 Points™ per 2 bombs
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official WW calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHEESEBURGER BOMBS?
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Spray the frying pan with non-stick spray and add ground chicken over medium heat
3. As the chicken is cooking, add the Worcestershire, garlic powder, and salt & pepper to taste
4. Once the chicken is cooked through remove from heat and stir in ketchup, mustard, and diced pickles and onion
5. Set meat mixture aside to cool
6. In a separate bowl mix together 1 cup of flour with salt and baking powder
7. Add Greek yogurt and mix with your hands to form the dough
8. Divide the dough into 8 balls
9. Use the other 1/4 cup of flour to ensure the dough balls are not sticky at all and pat down into large rounds
10. Add the shredded cheese into the cooled meat mixture and one at a time scoop into the center of a dough round
11. Pinch all the sides into the middle, seal shut, and place sealed side down onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet (be careful not to overfill or they will split open in the oven)
12. brush tops with the whisked egg and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of each
13. Bake for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown