Easy Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls🎃 | Fall Baking🍁🍂WW (Weight Watchers) These start with the 2 ingredient dough and with a couple of additions, including pumpkin, you have delicious, easy cinnamon rolls that come together in minutes!
Servings: Makes 12 rolls, serving size is one roll.
3 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN SPICE CINNAMON ROLLS?
1. Start with 2 cups flour and 2 Tbsp powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, egg, and Tbsp vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until dough forms.
4. I ended up needing an additional 5/8 cup of flour I added a 1/8 cup at a time.
5. I kept adding in the flour and kneading it in the bowl until I got my dough workable.
6. Roll dough out on a piece of parchment paper into about a 12X9 rectangle.
7. Spray dough with butter spray then sprinkles with cinnamon.
8. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup pumpkin and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
9. Spread evenly on the dough.
10. Roll dough tightly lengthwise and cut into 1-inch slices.
11. Then place slices in a 11X7 inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
12. Bake in the oven at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
13. To make the glaze, combine the remaining powdered sugar, yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
14. Drizzle the rolls once they have cooled for about 10 minutes.