These Bowl brownies are not only easy, but they are a healthier, lower point/calorie version that hit the spot when you are looking for a chocolatey dessert!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
4 Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY GREEK YOGURT BROWNIES?
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, sweetener, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in milk, yogurt and vanilla.
2. Stir in milk, yogurt and vanilla until combined. The batter will be thick.
3. Cover an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and pour batter into the pan and spread into an even layer.
4. Top with chips and pecans.
5. Bake at 350F until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out mostly clean, with a few moist crumbs, about 30 minutes.
6. Cool before cutting.