These chicken pot pie bombs using the 2 ingredient pizza dough are now a new favorite! I love making different types of bombs so when a view suggested I try a chicken pot pie version, I was excited to try making some. I think they turned out really well!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
5 Points per 2 bombs
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY 2 INGREDIENT DOUGH CHICKEN POT PIE BOMBS?
1. Add chicken, turkey gravy, mixed veggies, granulated garlic, onion powder, sage, thyme and pepper to a large pan.
2. Mix together and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes until all ingredients are heated through.
3. Cut dough into 2 equal-sized balls and cut each ball into 8 equal parts.
4. Roll out each part into roughly a 5-inch diameter circle.
5. Add about 3 Tbsp of chicken mixture to the center of the dough, and top with 1 1/2 tsp cheese.
6. Pull the sides of the dough upward together and pinch to close.
7. Brush egg on the tops of dough balls.
8. Spray the air fryer tray with olive oil, place bombs in, and cook in the air fryer at 400 for 4-5 minutes.
9. If baking in the oven, bake at 425 for about 15 minutes.