These Weight Watchers family-friendly meal is easy, crispy and so tasty. I absolutely love chicken fingers, and these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders satisfy my craving just as well as the traditional fried tenders.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
3 Point® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS?
1. Drizzle the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
2. Crack the egg in a bowl.
3. Then add the milk, salt and pepper and whisk it well.
4. Combine the flour, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of paprika in a shallow bowl. Mix it well.
5. Combine the panko breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of paprika in another shallow bowl. Mix it well.
6. Take a chicken tender.
7. Dredge it in the all-purpose flour mix. Shake off the excess.
8. Dip it in the egg mix.
9. Then coat it completely with the panko breadcrumb mix.
10. Keep it aside on a wire rack.
11. Repeat with all the chicken tenders.
12. Then place slices in the lightly greased air fryer basket, in a single layer.
13. Lightly spray the crumb-coated tenders.
14. Air fry at 370 F for 14 minutes, flipping at the halfway mark (at 7 minutes).
15. Repeat with all the prepared chicken tenders.
16. Serve hot with ketchup or ranch.