These Weight Watchers Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers are only 1-2 points (depending on your plan) plus they are delicious and super easy to make.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
1-2 PersonalPoints per serving* Points Will vary according to YOUR individual plan.
HOW DO I MAKE MY AIR FRYER STUFFED PEPPERS?
1. Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high.
2. Add water, ground turkey, zucchini and mushrooms.
3. Brown for five minutes and add salt.
4. While the turkey is browning, heat cauliflower rice in the microwave according to package directions.
5. On low heat for 2-3 minutes, add Worcestershire, rice and tomatoes.
6. While the turkey mixture is cooking, prep peppers by slicing off the tops and cleaning the insides (save the pepper tops to use in other recipes).
7. Spoon turkey mixture into peppers.
Air Fryer Instructions:
1. AF at 350 for 10 minutes.
2. Open AF and add shredded cheese.
3. Fry for an additional 5 minutes in the air fryer until the cheese is melted and browned
1. Cover with aluminum foil, then cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
2. Uncover and add shredded cheese.
3. Bake an additional 15 minutes (uncovered).