This Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Breast recipe is so easy to make and always turns out so yummy! I make this one 2 to 3 times each month!
Servings: Makes 6 servings.
4 Points per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits. Before changing your diet please consult a doctor.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE PIONEER WOMEN’S BEST CHICKEN BREAST?
1. Lightly spray non-stick cooking spray on a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Lay chicken breasts in and set them aside.
3. Mix together the Greek yogurt, granulated garlic, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
4. Evenly spread the yogurt mixture on the tops of the chicken.
5. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Bake at 375 until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
7. This took 45 minutes for me.
8. Broil for another 2-3 minutes, or until the top is browned.