This Weight Watchers Easy cheesy baked chicken comes together in minutes and is full of flavor! It is also low in carbs and low in weight watchers points!
Servings: Makes 6 servings.
4 Points™ per serving
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHEESEY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS?
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half and lay them in a 13X9 inch casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Drizzle with Italian seasoning, garlic, pepper and red pepper.
3. Flip the chicken breasts and do the same to the other side.
4. Pour marinara sauce over the chicken and spread to completely cover the chicken.
5. Bake uncovered at 375F, until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165F.
6. For me took an hour, but it will depend on the thickness of your chicken.
7. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top.
8. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bake uncovered in the oven at 375F for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.