This Weight Watchers cheesy baked chicken comes together in minutes and is full of flavor! It is also low in carbs and low in Weight Watchers points!
Servings: Makes 2 servings.
4 Points™ per serving
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHEESEY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a baking dish.
3. Add the chicken breasts. (At this point I seasoned the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.)
4. Add the sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
5. Mix together.
6. Then add 1/4 cup of the Swiss cheese to the chicken and add the sour cream mixture.
7. Top the remaining Swiss cheese on top of the sour cream.
8. Bake for 60 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.