This Weight Watchers Chunky Monkey Protein Ice Cream is delicious and healthy ice cream that will keep you full for hours, This one was really DELICIOUS!!!
Servings: Makes 2 servings
5 Points® per serving
I add every day new Weight Watchers recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHUNKEY MONKEY ICE CREAM?
1. Add the shake, pudding mix, vanilla extract and salt to the Ninja CREAMi pint
2. Mix until combined
3. Then add the banana and place into the freezer for 12 to 24 hours
4. Place into the Ninja CREAMi and press the light ice cream button 1 to 2 times until creamy
5. Take the peanut butter powder and the water and slowly add the water until the peanut butter is consistent.
6. Then add the peanut butter into the center of the pint along with the chopped chocolate chips
7. Press the mix-in button
8. Enjoy once all done and creamy