Skinny Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bread 🎃 Weight Watchers Recipe With Points/Calories/Macros FALL BAKING!🍂🍁This easy Fall treat is like a snickerdoodle in pumpkin bread form!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
4 Points® per serving
I add every day new WW recipes, so check back often!
My site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way. I just love creating healthier recipe options. I don’t give any advice on diet or eating habits.
Double-check points on the official calculator.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS SKINNY PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLE BREAD?
1. In a medium bowl, add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cream of tarter and mix together well.
2. In a large bowl, add melted Butter spread, pumpkin, eggs, Lakanto classic, Truvia Brown, applesauce, and vanilla and mix together well.
3. Mix in dry ingredients just until combined.
4. In a prepared bread pan, pour in the batter and smooth out.
5. Mix together sugar and the remaining pumpkin pie spice.
6. Sprinkle on top of the bread batter.
7. Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Remove the bread from the pan after about 5 minutes and transfer it to a cooling rack.